Mark your presence and meet your Peers!
Ophthalmology Congress 2019 provides an magnificent opportunity to share views, exchange knowledge and establish research collaborations & networking.
Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine that deals with the anatomy, physiology and diseases of the eyeball and orbit. An ophthalmologist is a specialist in medical and surgical eye problems
- Optometry and Vision Science
- Ophthalmic research and Drug delivery
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Neuro & Nano Ophthalmology
- Veterinary Ophthalmology
- Traditional/Herbal/ Ayurvedic Medicine in Ophthalmology
- Glaucoma & New Surgical Treatments For Glaucoma
- Cornea, Retina Disorders and Treatments
- Thyroid Eye Disease (TED or Graves Eye Disease)
- Cataract: Vision Problem & Lasik Surgery
- Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Orbital Exenteration Surgery
- Major Ophthalmologic Surgery
- Eye Conditions And Treatments
- Refractive Errors in Children’s
- Ocular Oncology And Ocular Pharmacology
- Ocular Diagnosis and Ophthalmic Imaging
- Oculoplastic Surgery and Diabetic Retinopathy
- Ocular Biomechanics
- Advanced Ophthalmological Care
Don’t miss the opportunity of global networking in transferring and exchanging ideas.