Target Audience from Academia/Hospitals:
Euro Ophthalmology Congress invites all the Ophthalmologists, Opticians & Ocularists, Ophthalmic Medical Practitioner, Orthoptists &Optometrist, Residents of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology Associations/societies,Vision Research Labs, Ocular surgeons, Experts working in: Glaucoma, Medical retina, Ocular oncology, Pediatric Ophthalmology/strabismus, Oculoplastics and Orbit Surgeons, Vitreo-Retinal Surgeons, Neuro-Ophthalmologists, Ophthalmic Pathologists, Clinical Pharmacist, General Practitioners
Target Audience from Industries:
Ophthalmology Instrument Vendors & Manufacturers, Ophthalmology & Vision Instrument Suppliers, Software companies working in Ophthalmology products, Optometry Product Suppliers, Ophthalmology/ Optometry Service Providers, Business Entrepreneurs.
Ophthalmology Congress 2019 is aimed to gather all the stakeholders of Ophthalmology, Eye Care, Vision Science and related disciplines in a single platform to network, share knowledge, evaluate research, collaborate and to address the current challenges in the Ophthalmology and Eye care sector.
- Ophthalmology Congress 2019 gathers the Ophthalmologists and related researchers & industry professionals across the globe
- Our Scientific sessions of Ophthalmology Congress 2019 will address all most all subspecialities and related sectors in ophthalmology
- You will have the opportunity to meet and network with recognized leaders and professionals in the Ophthalmology sector globally
- Exhibition and industry-oriented sessions to feature the latest technologies, trends and services in the arena of Ophthalmology, Optometry, Vision Science & eye care
- Bridge Your Professional Gaps
- Learn from the Ophthalmology Experts across the globe & evaluate yourself
- Explore a World-Class Tourist Destination: Valencia, Spain
Why Exhibit at the upcoming Ophthalmology congress 2019 Valencia, Spain?
- Meet and Gain access to the direct target audience
- Promote your services/products
- Evaluate your competitors & upgrade yourself
- Evaluate the current market & analyze yourself
- Network with key stakeholders of the Ophthalmology sector
- Consolidate your existing business agreements, generate new leads & establish partnerships
- Increase your brand awareness & penetrate into new markets
According to a study it is estimated that around 48% of world population is blind because of cataract and more than 60 million people suffer from glaucoma and it is estimated that the number would rise to 80 million by the end of 2020. Ageing population is the leading cause for refractive error problem in countries like Europe, it is noticed that the refractive error problem is mostly seen in population ageing more than 40 years.
After a huge downfall of the market during economic drain in 2008-2009, ophthalmology market is catching up to get back to the normal as there is a rapid growth in population resulting in increased number of patients with eye diseases and the incidence of cataract and glaucoma are increasing every year.
Importance and scope:
The field of Ophthalmology: Ocular treatment & care is growing rapidly and its development is making tremendous impacts in medical and health sciences and pharmaceuticals. The importance and significance can be gauged by the fact that it has made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence various sectors. Ophthalmology Congress 2019 will concentrate on latest and exciting innovations in areas of eye surgeries, diagnostics and recent technologies towards eye care. It will also provide an excellent opportunity to meet the leading eye surgeons, top class eye care specialists, ophthalmologists, optometrists, research scientists and the young student research community working the related field.
Ophthalmology Congress 2019 is designed to comprise of Keynote sessions, Workshops and focused symposium on latest developments in the field of one of the sense organ Eye health. The two-day Ophthalmology Congress 2019 includes major sessions on detailed overview on Retinal diseases and disorders, Research Trends in Surgical and Medical Ophthalmology, Novel Approaches to Ophthalmology Therapeutics, Ocular-Pathology, Optometry and vision science. Ophthalmology Congress 2019 also acts as a platform to exchange information, new interventions and strengthen the collaboration among Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Researchers, Associate Professors, and Scholars from both academia and ophthalmic Institutes.
According to WHO:
- 285 million people are estimated to be visually impaired worldwide: 39 million are blind and 246 have low vision.
- About 90% of the world’s visually impaired live in low-income settings.
- 82% of people living with blindness are aged 50 and above.
- Globally, uncorrected refractive errors are the main cause of moderate and severe visual impairment; cataracts remain the leading cause of blindness in middle- and low-income countries.
- The number of people visually impaired from infectious diseases has reduced in the last 20 years according to global estimates work.
- 80% of all visual impairment can be prevented or cured.
- Cataract removal is the most commonly performed ophthalmic surgical operation.